Women ECHO Him Collective is a community of women who put the trumpet to their lips: prophetically praying and declaring God’s heartbeat over towns, cities and nations.
My humble and sincere prayer is that the Women ECHO Him Collective be a community that:
- E Encourages hearts;
- C Calls Believers to the fullness of who they are in their Christ-given destiny and authority;
- H Heralds (proclaims and declares) the messages of God over cities, nations and towns; and that
- O Opens revelatory portals in the throne room of heaven so that many can ECHO the voice of God to their generation and to the generations to come
Women ECHO Him Collective hosts a range of events and projects that champion Women to ECHO Him. Under the umbrella of the Women ECHO Him Collective is currently;
- Prophetic Writing Intensives
- The Deborah Business Education Hub for Christian Women Entrepreneurs
- The Deborah Conference for Christian Women Entrepreneurs
- Katunda PAOG Uganda Projects
- Barnabas Legacy Children’s Dream Foundation, Jinja, Uganda
Check out our EVENTS page for dates and location details.
COME WOMEN, LETS SIT WITH HIM AND SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.
Maree Cutler Naroba